Contract Labour / Third Party Payroll
- Cost Effective
- Minimal Industrial Disputes
- Unionised Workers
- Immediate Action
- Termination of Contract as and when required
- Withdrawal of services as per need
- No Indiscipline
- Avail Specialized or Seasonal Help
- Lower Exposure to Legal Action
- Employer Satisfaction
- No tax implications
Contract Labour Act
- Interview with interested contractors to find out their nature in the light of law and their previous experience and credentials.
- To obtain Contract Labour license from concerned authority for the principal employer.
- To obtain Contract Labour license from concerned authority for contractor.
- To maintain statutory returns under the Contract Labour license.
- Appointment letter to contract employees deployed by contractor.
- Maintaining of Contract Labour records of employees for the principal employer under statutory requirement namely PF, ESIC, etc.
- Renewal of Contract Labour license when needed.
- To conduct statutory audit of contractors in the light of labour enactments.
- To draw up an agreement between the principal employer and the contractor.
+ Operational & Stationary Charges + GST***